The firm has solid expertise in employment law matters and also works with clients on both an advisory and litigation basis.
We are particularly adept at:
- drawing up, modifying and revising employment contracts and particular clauses of employment contracts (duration of employment, remuneration, target plans, benefits in kind, free shares, non-compete, inventions and licences, confidentiality and contractual indemnity);
- intervening at the stage of performance and development of the employment contract through the preparation of amendments, target plans, performance improvement plans, disciplinary sanctions, etc.;
- advising our clients on disciplinary sanctions, on termination of a permanent or fixed-term contract, termination of a trial period, on the application of a breach of agreement procedure, dismissal procedure for personnel or economic reasons;
- assisting our clients in the negotiation of transactions and breaches of agreement;
- handling our clients’ legal disputes before the labour court or court of appeal, and assisting them during Employment Inspection or URSSAF reviews.